Your privacy is important to us.
It is Cyber Security Case Studies's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
and to store your preferences.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics
of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
the help pages of your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to
use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our
pages might not display properly.